Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One Delhi Night:Work for you

I forgot to ask, are you folks enjoying reading this or not? If not your suggestions are welcomed but I know there are hardly any chances of not enjoying it. I enjoyed a lot narrating it. I expect you also enjoyed reading it.

I will be posting my third part very soon, meanwhile I ask you guys what you think happened next that night!!!!!!!!!

Now its your turn to be imaginative, are you enough imaginative that you meet the reality. So folks I am waiting for your responses. It will be great fun. And I request you not to write anything vulgar, that spoils the mood of others. I am getting many phone calls from my friends to complete it. Few feel shy to comment it on blog, I request them to comment their views, what happened next on the blog itself from next time.

The person guessed it right, will definitely be awarded. Those who already know, I mean those were the part of it, please don’t spoil the interest by narrating it. I hope you guys won’t narrate it. So rub your brilliant and sharp minds to direct towards the story of that special night “the Delhi Night” and guess what happened.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i think that out of five only 3 or less would have courage to go for it but i dont know how all u mamage together with one pice and 3 (my guess) going for it.. 4 some??? i cant imagine..
more over i m wondering, those who backed out were, standing there watching and u know....... they wanna do but something holding them up..
let see hows it go...

it can b tht u called out for one more of girls and enjoyed much more..

thaparians said...

good one sourabh but it didnt go in this fashion

Amulpreet said...

only one made it....my guess would be AG(that is why u opted to narrate the story as AG).There would be more than one who would not have even entered the room (where she was).rest would have tried but couldnt do much.I suppose this is a pretty straight forward answer...

Unknown said...

yaar complete the story fast.......