Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last Part:delhi night

Sorry guys it took a long to complete the story. I had almost completed the story except few moments. The story has been appreciated beyond my expectations, I am thankful to you for that. Coming to point lets start the last part of the story.

 

The things to be discussed in this part are “place where deal took place”, and the questions being raised by the readers.

 

Starting with the scene where deal was finalized. KPS and KK were on a mission to get a call girl. I have already narrated the conversation before meeting the dealer, now KK and KPS called me saying “ we are at dealer’s apartment and it’s a cool place dude”. The girl they choose was on duty before meeting them. So they had to wait for her. In the meantime they got familiar with the place. Dealer’s name was Ankit. He was entertaining them with his experiences in this field. He also offered them few high profile girls. But those were out of budget. He said “jahan sab bikta hai”, even you can hire tv actress. KK and KPS were offered whiskey, they refused. But KPS couldn’t control himself so he asked for beer can. Dry fruits were served as if they were attending a marriage party. Many other people, even married ones were waiting for their turn. It was like having fun in striper club. Though I never been there too but can imagine the scene. Finally the girl appeared, KPS and KK were introduced to the girl. The girl was pretty hot and it was almost 2:30am already, without wasting time they immediately accepted the girl. They didn’t look for the other girl and now price negotiation was taking place. After accepting a number, to which both parties agreed the deal was fixed. Rest I can’t narrate what was going there in other parts and rooms of apartment.

 

Now the story ends here. I will answer the questions being asked by readers.

First question “ How girl look like”?.

I cant name any other girl for comparison, she was beautiful. Basically she was from West bangal, birth place Nagaland.

 

Where I stand in this story?.

I stand nowhere in this story, I am acting just as a narrator to entertain you people. And I hope the enjoyed reading it. Few confused and imagined me as AG. I wasn’t that lucky.

 

I end this post now. Nothing more to write. Have a nice day.

 

 

 

No comments: