Saturday, November 8, 2008

Delhi Night: PART 3

I had asked you folks to predict what would happen next, very few had responded to that question. I don’t know why many people didn’t participated, anyways I am happy for those who responded. Saurabh commented on last post, I liked his comment. There is a reason for mentioning about Saurabh as he has nothing to do with that special night. The comment matches with one part of this chapter of story.
I am going to write this chapter around these words or phrases “Tanisha”, “Emotional drama” and “Galat time”.
Starting with “Galat time”. In previous post I stopped writing when we reached at KK’s flat.
Now the story continues…………………….
Lights were on as KK and KPS were inside the house. You might remember deal was finalized for two guys. The reason to remind you will be clear to you in my few lines down the line. I(standing outside the house) called to KK (inside the house) to inform him, we have reached and anytime would be knocking at the door. He left the door wide open to avoid any noise taking place. He also asked us to remain in front room as they were in another room. Before putting the call down I asked him “what’s her name”?. KK replied “MADHU”. On the very next moment we rushed into the house. AR and SB entered the house and placed themselves accordingly, so that they can escape from Madhu’s eyes.

When I entered inside I couldn’t understand the geography of house and directly walked in the drawing room. Door opened, my eyes got in contact with hers, there was a girl in towel standing in front of me. She was shocked seeing me inside the house. KK rushed towards me from inside the room and said “yaar tusi galat time te aa gaye”. He was pretending as he didn’t know about our visit. The situation turned even funnier when AR and SB came out and appeared in front of us one by one. Madhu’s face turned pale. She refused to participate in any activity. Now the melodrama starts………………………
Emotional part of the story:

We had already paid enough to the dealer and now she backed out. Though her reaction was fair enough and pretty much expected, so we were ready for the negotiations. The situation went out of control when she started crying (the most dangerous weapon used by girls against men and it works every time). KK and KPS were trying to handle the situation but that wasn’t enough. My brain works more efficiently in such situations, I broke their conversation saying “I am not going to do anything, deal was fixed for two guys now you decide who two would do it”. AR and KPS also supported me. The decision was taken, either we all are going to participate or no one. We told her if she wanted to leave she could leave. We will not be forcing her to do anything. She asked ,"what about money"?. I said “we will let money go as such”. She then melted down in our favour and stared talking in our interest. She suggested us that if we could pay for one more girl she could arrange now. We agreed to her. She called few girls but all efforts went vain. It’s the story one week before “Diwali” so every girl was busy in her own business. One girl agreed, her name was “Tanisha” but she was charging much higher. We don’t have that much budget, we have already paid much and now we don’t have more money, I explained this very clearly to Madhu. So we dropped Tanisha.

We somehow made her ready, paying her extra bucks for it. The most influencing words were from KPS’s mouth. I could remember his last sentence “We are all freshers and we will not be going rough on you. It would go as you want it or as you will guide us as we are debutants.
What happened next cannot be narrated. It was around 8am in the morning. I opened my eyes facing the sun directly into my sparkling eyes. Every one else was sleeping.

I am stopping here and shall write further in next post, probably the last one in this sequel. I missed out one important scene “deal with the hooker”. When KPS and KK were at hooker’s place to make the deal. There were lot many things experienced by them. These will be discussed with you all in next post.
Oh God its around 2 o’clock in the morning and I have to go office tomorrow. Good Night all of you. bbye..

5 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

i m Amazed that this post has been posted 4 days back and no one commented on it..
yaar u missed out most basic detail.. how those girls looked like??

thaparians said...

oh thanks saurabh...

i will write it down asap

kawal said...

@saurabh

yaar wat do u mean by tat how tat girl look like????

she was bloody awesome man ..............nd i mean it ;-)

Damanpreet singh said...

bloody awesome... ohh.. good..

arun.. when next blog is coming???

thaparians said...

this weekend it will be done....
and i couldnt get what kawal is saying "bloody awesome" these 2 words contradict each other.