Friday, October 31, 2008

DELHI NIGHT:Part Two

Now the story continues……

In previous post I narrated you, how this thing originated and till the two of them left to accomplish the mission. Now this post going to explore few more experiences and moments faced by those five great men. The situation was turning to a filmy scenario. I had the feeling of movie Jhony Gaddar. Not going off the track lets continue with the story.

Nervousness and anxiety, the mixture of these could easily be seen on everyone’s face. KPS and KK were Pumped up enough by rest of three and they were ready to go for fixing the deal. They left the place. We three were waiting for “what going to happen next”. As I told earlier we weren’t sure they(KPS and KK) will make it, AR spoke out nothing going to happen they will return home after half an hour and say “we couldn’t find any auto rickshaw.

Once again there was complete silence. Wall clock alarmed, it was 12 o’clock midnight.
After 20 mins we got the call from KPS confirming they have hired the auto. Things got serious when they hired auto and start discussing the things to be settled there. The exact wording was “we got the auto and have talked to that person also, soon will call you again. AR’s face blown away, he turned red immediately. I asked him “what happened to you?”. He replied “Yaar they proved me wrong and why the way, are we really going to make it today”. My phone rang, it KPS’s call (he likes my caller tone from ROCK ON so he used to call on my number only). He explained us” they have reached and talked to concerned person, the deal is to be fixed in 15-20 minutes”. KPS asked us to move to KK’s flat. The best thing was the last sentence of the conversation “don’t forget to bring my dinner Tiffin”.

FLASHBACK
Just remembered, there was one more thing to share with you guys. It had to be discussed in earlier post, forgot the mention there so sharing it now. When we were returning home from metro station, one thing in my mind was clear “ I am serious about this act, anyone may or may not be”. To accomplish this task no one among us was carrying protective shield (chattrri, And I didn’t want AMAR SINGH to organize meeting or demand CBI enquiry on our encounter). Even no one thought about it, except one genius, of course that’s me. I left the place making some excuse. It was around 10:30 pm, only one chemist shop was open rest all were closed. Dialogue from OSO clicked in mind "Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko agar dil se chaho to saari kayanath tumhe usse milane ki koshish me lag jaati hai". I entered the shop, an old aged sardar was packing up the things to close the shop.
I asked him in Punjabi “Bha ji CONDOMS chahide ne
How many?
Five Packs, I guess one pack contains three.He was shocked and gestures he made was really funny. I returned back home joined the others…..

PRESENT
Next call was “we have finalized the deal and will reach to KK’s flat in 35 minutes. The scene was“ we all were in auto rickshaws, two different , one was hired by me,AR and SB to KK’s flat and the other was hired by KK,KPS and call girl”. We all were heading towards the same location from different places. It was around 2o’clock in the morning. We reached our destination, lights were on, I means KK and KPS were already there. Now the situation was all different we all five and call girl were at same location (KK flat). Think what happened next…….Deal was fixed for two men…………..There is lots of more fun.

I can’t narrate it now. Its time to sleep…………….Bye Bye and wait for my next post.

4 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

deal for two??? and five were in ship..?? kyo KK an KPS will only eat d fruit..??? baby its getting hot.. post next one soon..

kawal said...

come on yaar saurabh....KPS nd KK r not so mean .....waise bhi agar kharbooja katega toh sab mein batega...........nd jyada desperate na ho next post de lai ......it 'll come soon

Unknown said...

k.. let see how many enjoy and how many back out.. hoping for intresting stroy ahead..

ARUN said...

i promise u guys next post gonna be rocking one...i will try to write as many incidents i could ........