Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thapar Techies

Hello to everyone. This is a first writing on this blog.

As the name of the blog goes “Thapar Techies”. So my first post here on this blog will be in context to thapar. This blog may be owned by me or a group of friends but it is for all of the thaparians. Any person (but thaparian) who would like to share anything can put it over this blog. That’s quite obvious, we all own one or more blogs but the viewers to those blogs are limited, I hope you all agree to that. The funda behind this blog is to share any sort info, ideas, stories or any other things u want to share with many others, not only with limited people. With the limited word used I meant the people who read your blog. This blog means sharing with other too who are not directly in contact with you (i.e. friends of friends).


I guess you understood what I wanna convey or let me put it in this way, take a example, suppose there are 5 people working for their individual blogs and there are 10 different readers to each blog. In total 50 readers but to one blog only 10. But if those five form a group and post their writings on one common blog then the work of any individual will be read all 50 different readers. That is five times the previous. I just trying to form a common platform for all of us but restricted to thaparian friends only. This can act as a bond that gonna bind friends those have scattered or separated because of their different job locations. You may be in touch with your friends but I felt a need of common place like orkut or messengers, but we can’t put or share our ideas or long true stories or incidents or orkut. You can ask for other’s suggestions on various things. That can help in taking a decision. You can have the reviews from others regarding movies, gadgets or anything you wanna know about.

I hope you will like the idea. I don’t know about you people but I am excited about this. And I have made a attempt from side towards this and don’t know this gonna work or not. I hope to have a good response all of you and more thing if you have visitd the blog then plz leave the comment about it , it can be suggestion also. Suggestion are welcomed and any sort comments are accepted.

Oh God i got late, times up i should have left by this time I am still in office. I should leave now. happy dusherra and have a rockind day. Have a nice day………..bbbbyye

2 comments:

SAURABH AGGARWAL said...

hey bro its good idea.. but its not easy to use two blogs when ur not writing much.. more over v can do one thing that v can paste our links here so that v hav a common excess point.. that ws a nice try..

Amit Aneja said...

Hi Arun and Other Thaparians,

I am a thaparian(2k3) and got your reference through blog of Saurabh. Its indeed a great initiative from your side and I really appreciate your kind efforts.
Try to broadcast it to fellow Thaparians through various mediums such as Linkedin, Thapar Alumni website, Thapar Alumni associations and get people on board.

Then surely your initiative will pay off to many thaparians.

Let me know how I can post on some interesting topics or interest that I possess.

Thanks once again for connecting

Amit Aneja
aneja_amit1@yahoo.co.in
9811063184
Alstom Projects India Limited